Why should you measure your IT development team’s performance?
- By measuring against best practices, you get clear indicators of the major areas that need extra attention to provide optimal performance
- When results are put into a common language and metric, you can discuss and prioritize cross-company issues
- You can justify your business cases as you initiate change projects
The Nucleon Report
After completing the assessment you will receive a detailed report on your team’s performance that will help:
- Identify specific cost reduction opportunities
- Identify employees who are mismatched to their function
- Identify top performers who deserve extra care and attention, and establish a baseline to track performance
- Visualize the true potential of your current organization and identify what should be re-organized
- Better predict delivery schedules
- Allocate resources to achieve the highest return on investment
- Assess approaches for agility, practical experience and team consistency
- Establish a modern, well-serving architecture for a strong communications plan
- Benchmark and forecast IT performance factors
The Nucleon Number
The Nucleon number that is generated from the assessment provides a single, comparable metric that helps you focus efforts on the most important factors that lead to high performance.
The Nucleon Heatmap
The heatmap generated from the assessment graphically depicts how to improve your team’s performance as efficiently as possible.
The Nucleon formula and the assessment are potential game changers for the IT industry. They bring the often arcane mysteries of complex systems development into the light so that you can operate in the most informed and optimal way possible.
Start Your Nucleon Assessment