The Black Box of IT with Jørgen Høll and Jeppe Hedaa – Team Size
Team Size in Army Special Forces – The Black Box of IT: What can IT learn from elite soldiers? Watch this interesting conversation with Jørgen Høll, retired Major General and former Commander of the Danish Special Operations. Jørgen Høll and Jeppe Hedaa talk about the advantages of keeping your team as small as possible and to:
1. Reduce communication complexity
2. Stabilize the team to get to know each other’s strong/weak sides
3. Generally reducing the need for communication
4. Understanding each other’s progression
5. Enabling a project artifact overview
6. The need for secondary roles
7. Managing ambitious specialists
8. How to move on from less successful projects.
The People Factor - The Black Box of IT: A conversation with one of this world’s most efficient developers, Erik Damgaard. What makes a great developer, what should we look for when searching for candidates and what can we expect that they...
Everybody gets tired when management drones on about the need for better results...next year. We’ve all been forced to listen to the “suit on the soapbox” saying, “We must make a 20% increase in revenue,” “I want to raise the bottom line by 4%,” or “Don’t you think...
I love people, and I truly believe that every individual is amazing and valuable, but that doesn’t mean that everyone is the perfect IT enterprise architect or project manager. It is really important to find the perfect match to optimize your IT organization’s...