Why you should measure your IT development team’s performance
- • By measuring against best practices, you get clear indicators of the major areas that need extra attention to provide optimal performance
- • When results are put into a common language and metric, you can discuss and prioritize cross-company issues
- You can justify your business cases as you initiate change projects
- Predict your delivery date and cost more precisely
Get a detailed report on your team’s performance that will help:
- Identify specific cost reduction opportunities
- Identify employees who are mismatched to their function
- Identify top performers who deserve extra care and attention, and establish a baseline to track performance
- Visualize the true potential of your current organization and identify what should be re-organized
- Better predict delivery schedules
- • Allocate resources to achieve the highest return on investment
Assess consequences for agility, practical experience and team consistency
Evaluate how well-serving your architecture is for your project
Benchmark and forecast IT performance factors
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you to set-up a initial web meeting so we can help you fully understand our product and process.
How to read the results
The heatmap generated from the assessment graphically depicts how to improve your team’s performance as efficiently as possible.
The Nucleon formula and the assessment are potential game changers for the IT industry. They bring the often arcane mysteries of complex systems development into the light so that you can operate in the most informed and optimal way possible.