The Black Box of IT with Jørgen Høll and Jeppe Hedaa – Team Size
Team Size in Army Special Forces – The Black Box of IT: What can IT learn from elite soldiers? Watch this interesting conversation with Jørgen Høll, retired Major General and former Commander of the Danish Special Operations. Jørgen Høll and Jeppe Hedaa talk about the advantages of keeping your team as small as possible and to:
1. Reduce communication complexity
2. Stabilize the team to get to know each other’s strong/weak sides
3. Generally reducing the need for communication
4. Understanding each other’s progression
5. Enabling a project artifact overview
6. The need for secondary roles
7. Managing ambitious specialists
8. How to move on from less successful projects.
The Black Box of IT with Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby and Jeppe Hedaa – Culture in Organisations
Other than conducting Harry and Meghan’s wedding… What does the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, have to say about culture in a multinational organisation? For organisational culture experts: This is an interesting alternative perspective, looking at the...
Agile Implementations - The Black Box og IT: A Corona-distance interview with author of Nucleon, Jeppe Hedaa and mBank COO, Krzysztof Dabrowski covering expected productivity gains, investments needed, cultural readiness, implementation time, learning curves,...
At the heart of modern IT departments are specialized teams that combine different competencies which solve the company's projects. But how do you organize the most effective teams? Over the years, there have been many suggestions for the perfect model, but there...