The Black Box of IT with Jørgen Høll and Jeppe Hedaa – Team Size
Team Size in Army Special Forces – The Black Box of IT: What can IT learn from elite soldiers? Watch this interesting conversation with Jørgen Høll, retired Major General and former Commander of the Danish Special Operations. Jørgen Høll and Jeppe Hedaa talk about the advantages of keeping your team as small as possible and to:
1. Reduce communication complexity
2. Stabilize the team to get to know each other’s strong/weak sides
3. Generally reducing the need for communication
4. Understanding each other’s progression
5. Enabling a project artifact overview
6. The need for secondary roles
7. Managing ambitious specialists
8. How to move on from less successful projects.
The Black Box of IT with Thomas Nehring, Peter Debracy and Jeppe Hedaa – Decommissioning Legacy Systems
Decommissioning Legacy Systems - The Black Box of IT: A candid conversation with Executive Advisor Thomas Nehring and Principal Decommissioning Consultant Peter Debracy. Part 4 of my short series on opening the Black Box of Complex Systems...
Estimation - The Black Box of IT: A candid conversation with Christine Green, one of this worlds most experienced Estimation specialists, about how we can predict time and costs precisely in IT projects. Part 3 of my short series on opening the Black Box of Complex...
The CIO Role - The Black Box of IT: One of this worlds most experienced CIOs. A candid conversation with Jim Ditmore about the role of the CIO in a large IT organization. Part 2 of my short series on opening the Black Box of Complex Systems...